Immigration help for overseas companies

Overseas companies seeking to establish a presence in the United Kingdom may do so under the provisions of the Sole Representatives rule.

A Head Office, which seeks to establish an overseas subsidiary in the United Kingdom, may send a high level employee as a Sole Representative to establish the branch office.

The main activities of the organization must remain overseas, and this avenue is permitted only where the overseas company does not have an existing business here.

The employee, must be of sufficient standing and length of service in the company to be able to exercise plenipotentiary powers on the company's behalf. He/She must not be a majority shareholder, and must work exclusively for the company for the duration of his stay in the United Kingdom.

Our Services

We can advise and represent on the preparation of visa applications to the British Embassy. We can appear on your behalf in Court in relation to any appeal against a decision to refuse Entry Clearance.

To arrange a consultation, call +44(0)20 8399 3939 or email