COMING SOON – In development

AI Chatbot dedicated to the Immigration Rules - verified by Professional review. Click here

Immigration Services for Schools and Colleges

Surrey-based immigration solicitors Magne & Co. offer several services to assist schools and colleges with immigration matters. See below for a complete list of services offered.

Schools and Colleges need to register with the UKVI in order to sponsor overseas students who wish to come to the United Kingdom in order to study. An institution which does not have a Sponsor's Licence is unable to sponsor students from overseas.

The facility of sponsorship is matched by a continuing duty to monitor the student's attendance at school and immigration activity. Notifying the UK Border Agency of a non compliance could lead to cessation of the student's immigration status. Failure to notify, could result in the withdrawal of sponsorship, and the loss of immigration status for all other sponsored students.

Schools and Colleges retain a duty to act in the best interests of the child . Such a duty must not be overlooked in the application of the duties set out under the Sponsor Licence.

Services we can offer:

  • Audit your records to ensure compliance with the Sponsorship obligations.
  • Staff training on the compliance duties.
  • Prepare the application for registration.
  • Advice on the evolving obligations of the scheme.
  • Intervention in any enforcement action.
  • Visa and leave to remain applications for students.
  • Appeals against refusal of grant of leave to enter / remain.
To arrange a consultation, call +44(0)20 8399 3939 or email