Immigration Solicitor Dominic Magne - Biography
Dominic Magne read law at St John's College Cambridge.
He has worked continuously in the field of Immigration, Nationality and Asylum law since 1992.
He was called to the Bar in 1997 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2001. He established MAGNE & CO Solicitors the same year.
He has represented clients in the field of Immigration and Asylum law in both the United Kingdom and on the European main land and his past experience includes:
- European Council for Refugees and Exiles (Paris)
- Association nationale d' assistance aux frontières pour les étrangers (Paris)
- Group d' information et de soutien des Immigres (Paris)
- Praxis Legal Advice Centre (London)
- Plumstead Law Centre (London)
- Bail for Immigration Detainees (London)
- Asylum Aid (London)
- Terrence Higgins Trust (London)
- Free Representation Unit (London)